Montessori is more than an educational model, it is a philosophy of child development and adult interaction with children. Montessori is for every child, however; it is not for every family. All prospective families should become familiar with Montessori philosophy and visit several different environments (play schools, preschools, nurseries, daycares and other Montessori classrooms) before deciding on enrollment.
- Families who would like to be considered for enrollment in the next cohort may send in an application with a $200 deposit to guarantee a space for the upcoming school year (refundable if admission is not granted by the school).
Advised and optional before enrolling:
- Schedule an initial tour to get a feel for our school (adults only)
- Please visit our calendar for scheduled school closures, and other dates.
- Feel free to come to community workshops we host, or click on Montessori Blog link above to learn about Montessori, early childhood education and development.
- Request an optional in-home visit. We can come to your home to meet your family and discuss any concerns you may have, assist in completing the ASQ3.
Required (right side menu):
- Read the Olive Branch School Parent Handbook
- Download, fill out and return the following required forms:
- Enrollment Form ( 7 days after acceptance deposit and matriculation fees are due)
- Medical Emergency Forms (there are two copies, please fill out both)
- Milk Substitution form – to fulfill our vision of the school we will not serve animal products
- USDA Enrollment Form
- Immunization Form (this is the new state vaccination form, we have also included the immunization exemption module link – please turn one of them in)
Requested and strongly suggested:
- ASQ3 summary report submitted to school
- Medication Authorization (for sunscreen, prescription medications, and OTC medications)
- Schedule a one-on-one 15 minute tour for your child (optional).
- Attend school extracurricular events
- Look for an email regarding your child’s orientation days and first day